Last update: 19/06/2020
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT?
- Responsible Identity. BANCOLOR BAUX SL (B96968292)
- Address. C/CHARLES ROBERT DARWIN 9 – PARQUE TECNOLOGICO DE PATERNA. 46980, PATERNA (VALENCIA)
- email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone. 963463625
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
In the framework of the different treatments of activities carried out in the organization, the following types are collected:
- Identity data
- Academic data
- Commercial Information
- Employment Information
- Personal characteristics
FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND SPECIFIC CASES WITH WHICH WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
In www.baux.es personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- Contact: respond to requests for information received about the products and services offered, as well as respond to any other type of question sent by users.
- Candidates: Carry out internal personnel selection processes, both current and future.
With the personal data collected, no profiles will be created and no automated decisions will be made.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR DATA PROCESSING?
In the organization, personal information can be processed to:
For the response to requests, the interested party must provide the minimum information requested. In case of contract, they cannot be attended.
HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
In www.baux.es personal data is processed during the following periods:
- Period established by law.
- Period neccessary to fulfill operational obligations.
The data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose and the treatment of the data, in accordance with the regulations set forth above, in addition to the periods established in the regulations on files and documentation that are applicable.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA?
To fulfill the purposes described above, personal data may be shared with:
- Service providers who performs servicies on our behalf.
- Companies of Grupo Baux
No international transfers are made outside the European Economic Area
WHAT RIGHTS CAN YOU EXERCISE?
According to European regulations, the rights that assist you are the following:·
- Access, right to request information from the person responsible for a file on whether your personal data is being processed.
- Rectification, a right that allows the affected person to request the modification of data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Opposition, right of a person to oppose the treatment of their personal data or the cessation of these.
- Automated individual decisions, the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects on it or significantly affects it in a similar way.
- Limitation, right to suspend the treatment of the user’s personal data in certain cases.
- Deletion or Oblivion, right to deletion of the personal data of the interested party.
- Portability, the right to request the data controller to provide personal data in a structured and clear format to another controller.
The maximum term for the resolution of the request is 30 days from its reception, it can be extended for a maximum period of 2 months whenever necessary.
The applicant can exercise his rights through the following means:
- Email to email@example.com, providing documentation that proves the identity of the applicant.
- Postal mail to the address specified in the contact details, providing documentation proving the identity of the applicant.
- In any case, you can request the protection of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection through its website